Answers to all of your Coyote Classics questions!
Nestled in America’s Heartland, Coyote Classics is located at 702 N 1st Street, Greene, Iowa. We are conveniently positioned near several major cities, such as Omaha, NE; Kansas City, MO; Chicago, IL; and Minneapolis, MN, to name a few.
Our regular hours of operation are:
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00PM (although we’re most often here until 5:30)
Saturdays - Open by appointment only
We observe the following holidays:
New Years Day;Memorial Day;Independence Day;Labor Day;Thanksgiving Day;and December 25th.
We also close at 12:00 noon on December 24th.
If our hours don’t coordinate with yours, we’ll work to accommodate your schedule and will open our doors, by appointment only and for serious buyers.
Yes, we buy classic cars! We buy them & we’ll take them in on trade.
Yes, as hard as that may seem to believe. Let’s face it, we live in a very technological world and today’s modern shoppers will buy anything over the internet from Hot Dogs to Hot Rods. At Coyote Classics, we pride ourselfs on providing honest and detailed descriptions and videos of every car we sell.
We want you to be confident in us and confident that the car you are buying is exactly how we described it. That’s why we’ve taken steps to to earn that confidence by posting numerous pictures and extensive walkaround and testdrive videos on our site. We want you to see & hear what we see & hear. We want you to know that what you’re buying is what you’re getting, just one more reason our delarship is so unique.
Buying a car from Coyote Classics is very simple and our steps are always the same.
1. We collect all the proper information from you like your name; address; phone number & e-mail address.
2. We find out from you how you will want your investment car titled and also if you’ll require any help with shipping arrangements.
3. We will require a minimum Non-Refundable deposit of $1,000.00. This amount will be applied to your purchase price & can be paid using your debit or credit card. Please note that this deposit is NON REFUNDABLE so, it’s crucial that if you’re in doubt & not serious about buying, then don’t.
4. We’ll email you the Purchase Agreement and a Credit Card Agreement. Once you’ve received these documents you will be required to review them for accuracy, sign them and fax or email them back to us with a copy of your current photo I.D. (State regulations requires proof you are of legal age) We’ll also require a current photo I.D. of that the name appearing on the credit card used for the deposit, if different than that of the Buyer. We will not run your credit card or consider this agreement bound until all documents are signed and recieved back in our office.
5. At this point, the vehicle you've purchased is considered “Sale Pending” untill all remaining funds have been collected. Once all funds have been collected, your investment car will officially be marked “Sold” will be removed from our inventory and our web site.
Yes, we do accept Trade-Ins; but please note we want to keep our inventory to what we specialize in so we only take in what we sell.
Coyote Classics does not host consignments. Iowa law does not allow us to host consignments and we pride ourselves in owning all the cars in our inventory. All vehicle titles are, uniquely, titled in our Dealership name to prove it. If you loose your title, we can easily replace it for you.
Yes. We require a Non-Refundable deposit that is applied to your purchase price. See “How do I purchase a car from your dealership?”
We don’t offer any in house financing but do have several companies we can refer you to. See our Financing Tab for further information.
Yes, we can make arrangements with our third-party broker to have your vehicle shipped to you….even internationally! Once payment in full has been received, including the service/shipping fee, and the vehicle has had it's final check over, we contact our third-party Broker for a dispatch requsest to be booked. Within 14 days, the available third-party transport provider will have your car on its way to you. We will provide you a courtesy call to let you know the minute your investment leaves our facitlity supplying you with the transporter’s information, driver's name and cell phone number keeping you informed and in contact with the location of your vehicle. It’s that simple.
Coyote Classics prides itself in owning all the cars in our inventory, and these investments are never brought into our inventory without verifing that the VIN plate matches that of the title. We’re a licensed & bonded dealer, so all license and registration fees are paid current. Even more unique, all our titles are actually put in our business name. That way, there will never be any issues when it comes to your title. If you loose the title, we can easily replace it for you for a minimal fee. Your title will be mailed out to you via Priority Mail within in 24 hours of receiving your final payment.
No, but we do have Appraisers we’ve worked with that we can reffer you to.
Yes, absolutely! We always welcome vehicle inspectors. They’re a very important visual aid for you. We recommend Keith Siefken. Keith has 50 years of mechanical experience and he can be reached at: 319-640-7466 or Matt with Mad Muscle Garage at 952-220-2993. These inspectors have been used by previous customers of ours and are not affiliated with our facility, more importantly they give very fair inspections.
Yes, we can service your classic car. When you buy from Coyote Classics, you become part of the Coyote Classic family and we're here for you. Our services don't end after the sell. We can service your vehicle or help you locate parts. If there's a classic car need were here to help!
Your investment is fully covered under our Dealer’s Insurance Bond while at our facility. Once your vehicle is loaded on the third-party, transporter’s truck and while enroute to your location, coverage falls with the transporters. It’s not protected under any insurance plan once it arrives to your location. You’re reliable for your own coverage & you may acquire your own coverage any time once your vehicle is fully paid for. We recommend you do so. Hagerty-Classic Car Insurance is a reputable company and may be one you might consider.